Carjacking Response Training
Carjacking is a severe, traumatic, and often violent form of vehicle theft and has increased in many cities since COVID-19. It is a crime of opportunity that threatens an individual’s safety and well-being. Quite often, these incidents can escalate well beyond the theft of your vehicle. Whether you are in a parking lot, driving at reduced speeds, at a traffic light, or getting into or out of your car, situational awareness is a critical element of prevention.
Carjackings Can Occur:
- In parking lots
- Intersections controlled by stop lights or signs
- Garages and commuter parking areas
- Grocery stores and malls
- Car wash
- Gas stations
- Drive-through bank
- Residential driveways and garages
- Freeway entry and exit ramps
Carjacking Response Training Workshop
Our Our Carjacking Response Training workshop is based on the workbook seen here on this page. Whether you are a community member, business, defense instructor, corporate entity, church, or an instructor looking at our affiliate program, or someone seeking to learn more about personal protection this workshop or book will be a perfect fit for you.
The Carjacking Response Training book covers how to form a strategy that is part of the FAS Growing Threat Series training workshop books written by Tracy Lee Thomas, founder of our company.
For more information or a free consultation, please contact us today.
Click below on the Carjacking Response Training button, and our FAS Team will give you a call.Schedule A Call
Home Invasion Response Training Program
Who Benefits from Scheduling a Training Workshop
- Community Members
- Anyone seeking to become a trained instructor
Who Can Attend The Workshop
- Community Members
- Church Congregations
- College Faculty
Results of Attending The Workshop
- After successful completion of the workshop, attendees will receive a FAS certificate.
- You will be able to form a strategy for preventing and what to do during a carjacking.
- You will be able to hold workshops with other community members to teach them how to form a strategy against carjackings and protect themselves from these life-threatening situations.
Founder | FAS
Director Of Operations
Co-Founder | FAS
International Training Director
Director Of Curriculum
Want To Know More About How We Can Help You?
Get Your FREE 1:1 Consultation
Click the button below to schedule your completely FREE One-On-One Consultation call. One of our FAS experts will help to answer all of your questions and let you know how we can help your business.Schedule A Call