Conflict Resolution Training
Business Owners and employees in the United States spend time each week involved in some form of conflict. The conflicts can be costly in high employee turnover, low customer retention, and even lawsuits. And too often today, many conflicts and disputes end with someone getting hurt physically. Maintaining a calm situation to facilitate conflict resolution can result in a solution that all parties agree to. And can improve the relationship between the people or groups in conflict.
There are many causes of conflicts in businesses:
- Leadership Conflicts
- Workstyle Differences
- Cultural based dissension
- Personality Clashes
Businesses should have a toolbox of conflict resolution techniques and steps to managing and successfully resolving conflict.
Conflict Resolution Training Workshop
Our Conflict Resolution Training workshop is based on the workbook seen here on this page. Whether you are a community member, business, defense instructor, corporate entity, church, or instructor, looking at our affiliate program or someone who is seeking to learn more about personal protection, this workshop and book will be a perfect fit for you.
The Conflict Resolution Training book covers how to form a strategy that is part of the FAS Growing Threat Series training workshop books written by Tracy Lee Thomas, founder of our company.
For more information or a free consultation, please contact us today.
Click below on the Conflict Resolution Training button, and our FAS Team will give you a call.Schedule A Call
Conflict Resolution Training Program
Who Benefits from Scheduling a Training Workshop
- Public and Private Universities and Colleges
- City and State Departments
- Anyone seeking to become a trained instructor
Who Can Attend The Workshop
- Community Members
- Management Teams
- Church Leaders
Results of Attending The Workshop
- After successful completion of the workshop, attendees will receive a FAS certificate.
- You will be able to form a strategy and implement conflict resolution strategies in an attempt to mitigate any life-threatening situation. You will be able to hold workshops with other community members to teach them how to implement safe conflict resolution strategies to end conflicts peacefully.
Founder | FAS
Director Of Operations
Co-Founder | FAS
International Training Director
Director Of Curriculum
Want To Know More About How We Can Help You?
Get Your FREE 1:1 Consultation
Click the button below to schedule your completely FREE One-On-One Consultation call. One of our FAS experts will help to answer all of your questions and let you know how we can help your business.Schedule A Call