Gun And Knife Defense Training
Statista reports that handguns are by far the most common murder weapon used in the United States, accounting for 6,368 homicides in 2019.
This is followed by firearms of an unstated type, with 2,963 cases in that year. When combined, murders with guns comprised around 73.6 percent of the 13,927 total homicide victims recorded by the FBI in 2019. With all of this known data and statistics concerning violent crimes involving a gun or knife, a key role in survival is situational awareness and self-defense tactics.
Firearm and Knife Defense Training Workshop
Our Firearm And Knife Defense Training workshops are based on the workbook seen here on this page. Whether you are a community member, business, defense instructor, corporate entity, church, or instructor looking at our affiliate program, or someone seeking to learn more about personal protection, this workshop or book will be a perfect fit for you.
The Firearm And Knife Defense Training book covers how to form a strategy that is part of the FAS Growing Threat Series training workshop books written by Tracy Lee Thomas, founder of our company.
For more information or a free consultation, please contact us today.
Click below on the Gun And Knife Defense Training button, and our FAS Team will give you a call.Schedule A Call
Firearm and Knife Defense Training Program
Who Benefits from Scheduling a Training Workshop
- Community Members
- Public and Private Universities and Colleges
- Krav Maga and Martial Arts Instructors
- Anyone seeking to become a trained instructor
Who Can Attend The Workshop
- Community Members
- Church Congregations
Results of Attending The Workshop
- After successful completion of the workshop, attendees will receive a FAS certificate.
- You will be able to form a strategy and understand self-defense and situational awareness tactics to protect yourself and others before and during life-threatening situations.
- You will be able to hold workshops with other community members to teach them how to form and use self-defense tactics and situational awareness to protect themselves from these life-threatening situations.
Founder | FAS
Director Of Operations
Co-Founder | FAS
International Training Director
Director Of Curriculum
Want To Know More About How We Can Help You?
Get Your FREE 1:1 Consultation
Click the button below to schedule your completely FREE One-On-One Consultation call. One of our FAS experts will help to answer all of your questions and let you know how we can help your business.Schedule A Call